Friday, August 24, 2007

World of Warcraft Add Ons

In the World of Warcraft, add ons are a very important part of the game. That add an incredible amount of versitility and functionality that you don't realize you rely on until its gone.

Hands up, how many of you have had to reinstall WoW for some reason and been completely useless until you had all your add ons installed and configured? Yeah, me too.

And how many times have you had a friend or guild-mate tell you about some awesome add on that you didn't even know existed? Yep, me too.

That's where I come in. I'm going to try out add ons and let you know which ones are live savers and which ones are just wasting your CPU cycles.

If you have any World of Warcraft add ons that you particularly like, let me know so I can spotlight them.

In the mean time, you might want to check out this guide, which I use all the time. It has both Alliance and Horde leveling guides, all sorts of tactics and strategies, plus it has all the ways to make easy gold.

So, be sure to let me know which add ons you like, and I'll have some awesome reviews coming up!

No comments: