Wednesday, August 29, 2007

World of Warcraft Add Ons - Titan Panel

The next of the World of Warcraft add ons I'll talk about is Titan Panel. I first found out about Titan Panel when it came packaged with the Nerfed UI package. Though it doesn't come with Nerfed anymore (at least it didn't have it the last time I downloaded it), it can still be easily downloaded and added.

Titan Panel basically adds a think panel at the top of your screen with information feeds that you can customize. You can list things like current zone, location, money, amount of ranged ammo, number of empty bag slots and more.

I especially like using those stats as well as having it show me how much EXP I'm averaging per hour. That can be a useful tool in helping me maximize my leveling during my limited play time.

There are numerous plugins that work with Titan Panel, adding functionality. Some of them include ones to show which zones are best for your current level and one to show your pet EXP.

Some people aren't going to want all of this information, so Titan Panel lets you turn on and off whichever stats you don't care about. You can also adjust the transparency of the Titan Panel. It also lets you turn on the stats in any order you want, so just because I like my zone location to be first doesn't mean that's how you have to see it.

Overall, Titan Panel is a great addition to your UI package. While it isn't one of the absolute essential World of Warcraft add ons, it is very useful and one I always install.

However, World of Warcraft add ons will only get you so far. You'll still need good strategy to make the most out of the game. That's where the Ultimate World of Warcraft guide comes in. It gives great tactics for every class, maps, quest info, a 1-70 leveling guide for both factions, and a amazing guide for making tons of gold. All of that, plus it is constantly update and comes with a money back guarantee, so you've got nothing to lose. Check it out!